Affordable Funeral Plans
Pre-Arranged funeral plans with Ecclesiastical.
At The Elms Funeral Directors we can help you to pre-arrange your funeral plans and are happy to recommend pre-paid funeral plans through Ecclesiastical Planning Services; a leading funeral plan provider offering exceptional financial security for your pre-payment.
A pre-arranged funeral plan makes financial sense and ensures your funeral wishes are known. Taking out a pre-paid plan also reduces the pressure on loved ones at what can be an extremely difficult time. You can pay in full or by instalments, spreading the costs into monthly manageable payments.
Anyone over the age of 18 can take out a pre-paid funeral plan and will be accepted without the need to complete a medical questionnaire.
Pre-Arranged funeral plans features and benefits include:
- Make your funeral wishes known.
- The plan is tailor-made to suit your requirements.
- No upper age limit.
- Put financial prevision in place.
- Select the Funeral Director of your choice.
- You can cancel the plan at any time – if you choose to cancel your funeral plan more than 30 days from the date of purchase, you’ll receive a refund of the original amount paid, minus the administration fee.
- You can add or change details just by calling in at our office.
Once paid in full, as long as we carry out your funeral and your requirements don’t change, your funeral plan is guaranteed to cover our professional funeral directing services as listed in the plan paperwork, no matter how long you live. Your plan can also include a contribution towards third party costs, known as disbursements. These costs are outside of our control and cannot be guaranteed.
Please ask for a no obligation brochure and further details.
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask for details