Choosing Your Funeral Plan
Our funeral costs are clearly set out to enable you to see exactly what you will be paying for the funeral service and all associated third party costs.
When your mind is on other things as you cope with the grief of a bereavement, the last thing you want is to be surprised with unexpected fees and charges. Unlike some other funeral directors we list all of our charges and those you may also incur from third parties. This means that from the outset you can choose a funeral service package that suits your budget and your personal preferences.
To view our standard funeral services price list click here
We will be happy to discuss your funeral requirements and prepare a breakdown of all costs for your approval. Alternatively you can use our funeral cost calculator and select each individual item you wish and the calculator will provide a hassle free summary of your costs and services required. Using our cost calculator does not place you under any obligation to use our services. It is simply there as an aid to help you establish the likely costs. We can then use this as a starting point to make all of your arrangements and to provide you with a written quotation.
Disbursements (Payments to third parties)
Burials (No Doctors fees for Burials)
Ebdon Road Fees
Milton Road Fees (IN the civil parish of Weston-super-Mare, including Worle and Uphill)
Milton Road Fees (NOT in the civil parish of Weston-super-Mare, including Worle and Uphill)
Church service before burial
Some additional venues are available. Please ask us for details.
Elms Funeral Directors costsIncludes:
- Bring Deceased into our Care and all further care of the Deceased
- Use of Chapel of Rest
- Provision of Mercedes E Class Hearse
- Provision of choice of an oak veneer coffin
- Professional advice in respect of all aspects of planning the funeral and preparation of all legal documents necessary for the funeral to proceed
- Professional attendance by Funeral Director and bearers
- Continuing professional advice after the Service including collection and distribution of donations